Job Order: 17396416
Print Date: 01/06/2021 Expires: 03/07/2021
Job Title: Gutter Installer
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
WE ARE OFFERING A $500 SIGN-ON BONUS! *
Byers Enterprises is looking for skillful and driven individuals that can grow with our gutter installation team!
Gutter Installers work in teams of two or more to complete installations on our client’s home.
Your responsibilities include tearing off existing gutters safely, measuring area for gutters to be installed, installing fascia board, operating and maintaining gutter machinery, and working in a safe manner to keep yourself and other injury-free.
We install throughout Northern California, so travel is a must!
Compensation begins at $16/hr. plus an efficiency bonus. Annual compensation for efficient installers can be anywhere between $50-70k!
· Must have a minimum of one year of construction experience, preferably gutter installation experience
· Comfortable working from a ladder and heights
· Must be able to travel up to three weeks out of town each month
· Must provide own hand tools
· Can lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis
· Experience driving a truck with a trailer
· Clean driving record and valid CA license – A pre-employment DMV record check is required
· Drug- free – A pre-employment drug test is required
· Weekends and holidays off
· Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k))
· Positive work environment
· Opportunity for Advancement
*If hired, you will receive a $500 sign-on bonus after 90 days of employment with us.
Hiring Requirements: Drug Testing/Screening, Reference Checks, Motor Vehicle Record Check
Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Requires a Driver’s License: Yes, Operator License
Minimum Salary: 16.00 Hour Maximum Salary: DOE Hour
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
To Apply: Please apply in person or on line at: https://thatsbyers.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=26
11773 Slow Poke Lane
Grass Valley, CA 95945
Contact: Mackenzie Rounsfull
Phone: (530) 272-8272Drug Testing/Screening, Reference Checks, Motor Vehicle Record CheckMinimum Education and Experience