- Work with crew members to complete projects within established policies and procedures.
- Read & comprehend building plans for roof & ground mounted arrays.
- Assemble the solar array racking, properly seal all roof penetrations, and install all relative mounting equipment etc.
- Maintain high levels of quality assurance and quality control with an emphasis on safety.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot system malfunctions and operational issues.
- Communicate with install team in a professional, considerate, and respectful manner, answering all questions and concerns to the best of your ability.
- General Construction work: using hand tools, measuring, leveling, assembling etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
About Halcyon Solar Construction
At Halcyon Solar Construction we thrive on excellent customer service, safety of our Employees, and working as a team. HSC concentrates in photovoltaic (PV) systems and offers comprehensive services for residential, commercial, government, nonprofit, and utility customers. Halcyon Solar Construction's experience is nationally recognized for small and large commercial, government, and residential PV systems