Applies hardware engineering principles and analysis to the design, development and implementation of professional digital video products and systems.
- Provide analysis related to the design, development, and implementation of hardware for products.
- Develop test strategies, devices, and systems.
- Perform stress and performance tests on a variety of electronic hardware including circuit boards, processors and wiring.
- Define product level test and simulation strategies.
- Provide technical support to project team members.
- Generally leads a group of hardware engineers.
- Design, plan, and coordinate work teams.
- Use extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Evaluate and recommend tools.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Strong understanding and experience with a variety of hardware engineering concepts, practices, and procedures.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Able to support and drive activities of other technical staff.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities.
- Comfortable in making independent decisions for solutions of complex problems.
- Willingness to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines that may extend work hours.
Education and Experience:
- Typically requires MSEE combined with 6+ years of related experience, or BSEE combined with 8+ yrs related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This is a full-time position with competitive pay and benefits. The base salary for this position is $84,052-206,907. This range reflects base salary only, and does not include additional compensation or benefits. Individual base pay is determined by various factors such as relevant experience, education, training and skills, and the scope and responsibilities of the position.
Email resumes to: email@example.comMinimum Education and Experience