Immediate Full-Time position available for highly motivated, reliable, and experienced diesel mechanic. We offer health insurance and 401K. Wages are competitive and based on experience.
WE ARE A DRUG FREE, ZERO TOLERANCE WORK PLACE.
PRIMARY DUTIES INCLUDE (but not limited to):
• Service and repair of heavy equipment, diesel trucks, and pick ups which may include electrical diagnostics and repair of wiring.
• Welding and fabricating.
• Assist in other duties as needed by supervisor.
– Ability to perform physically demanding work in a variety of adverse conditions including rain, cold, heat, or dusty conditions.
– Ability to lift 50+ lbs. Flexibility, agility, and stamina are required.
– Ability to work independently and as a team member.
– Make decisions with minimal supervision
– Excellent communication skills required.
– Minimal computer skills.
– Previous mechanical experience on equipment.
– Strong troubleshooting skills.
– Clean driving record.
– Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and maintain a clean random drug screen.
– Display a professional and courteous attitude towards all team members.
Wages are competitive and dependent on experience and knowledge.
We offer Health Insurance and 401K.
We invite you to send in an application!
7194 Bridge St Anderson Ca 96007
About Headrick Logging
Headrick Logging was conceived in the small northern California town of Shingletown with a six man crew and one Cat side. Thirty-Four years later, Headrick Logging has become an industry leader in mechanical logging.