RED BLUFF SENIOR LIVING
RED BLUFF, CA
Hours: 3:00pm – 7:00pm on Thursdays & Fridays and
7:30am – 3:00pm on Saturday & Sundays
Wage: $15 per hour
This is a great opportunity to become a member of a fun and exciting workplace. We are an independent living facility and our residents are from all walks of life. Red Bluff Senior Living takes pride in the care we provide for our elderly residents. We are looking for someone with a great amount of compassion for senior living to join our team!
Responsibilities and Duties:
There are a few things a server is responsible for, but first and foremost, is the care and compassion the server shows to our residents. Other responsibilities include:
- Duties include (but not limited to) serving meals and drinks for 60 people, meal prep, sanitizing and resetting tables, hospitality, and kitchen cleaning.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Food Handlers Card or ability to get one (See Job Training Center for assistance)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Must be kind, compassionate, and have patience with the elderly
- Must have excellent customer service
To Apply: Apply in person at the Organization’s Front Desk, 750 David Ave., Red Bluff, CAMinimum Education and Experience