An inventory clerk keeps count of products and supplies, ensures that company inventory remains balanced, restocks supplies, assists in maintaining inventory records, and provides customer assistance, as necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Counts store inventory for official store records.
· Maintains logs of all products and supplies.
· Checks actual store inventory against computerized records.
· Reports any discrepancies in inventory records to inventory manager.
· Organizes inventory in stock room, only when counting
· Restocks merchandise on sales floor as necessary (only when counting)
· Presents inventory reports to inventory manager.
· Pulls any defective or expired merchandise for return.
Assists customers on the sales floor in locating items.
Minimum Education and Experience
About Hills Flat Lumber Company
Hills Flat Lumber Co. has two locations at 380 Railroad Avenue in Grass Valley and 1000 South Canyon Way in Colfax. Hills Flat Lumber Co. offers a full line of hardware supplies, building materials, Trex, Evergrain TimberTech, and other composite decking, Redwood & Ironwoods decking, full service custom door shop, windows, millwork, siding, plumbing, electrical, paint, rentals, nursery, cabinets and hard surface flooring. Hills Flat Lumber Co. is open 7 days a week and offers delivery service 7 days a week, 360 days a year. Hills Flat Lumber Co. now offers online shopping with access to 70,000 items at your finger tips.