Red Bluff, CA
Wage: $15.50/hr plus tips!
A host contributes to the success of Shari’s by demonstrating exceptional hospitality at the beginning and end of each guest’s dining experience. In addition, a host maintains the cashier and foyer areas in a clean and orderly manner throughout their shift and assists servers with beverages, delivering food and bussing tables.
• Provide a high level of hospitality to guests entering and leaving the restaurant. Make an effort to recognize regular guests.
• Answer the restaurant’s phone and assist with guests’ inquiries.
• Warmly acknowledge and greet guests as they arrive at the restaurant, escort and seat guests at an appropriate table, assist guest with special seating requirements.
• Maintain an organized and accurate waiting list when immediate seating is not available.
• Present menus, the specials of the day and offer beverages to guests.
• Assist servers with refilling beverages, delivering meals and pre-bussing tables.
• Cash out guest’s check by accurately processing various forms of payments and discounts.
• Present a guest feedback offer to each guest as they are cashed out.
• Clean and reset tables.
• Actively promote the sale of whole pies and retail items as guests cash out.
• Assist guests, servers and cooks with the production and assembly of takeout orders.
• Assist with preparing and decorating pies.
• Maintain a professional appearance including personal hygiene and report to work as scheduled, in uniform and ready to work.
• Demonstrate a positive and professional relationship with coworkers and the management team, graciously offer and accept help when needed.
• Handle guest complaints in a professional manner and notify management of any guest complaint.
• Keep the foyer, cash area and pie case neat, organized and stocked.
• Protect restaurant guests by adhering to sanitation, safety and alcohol beverage control policies.
• Perform additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by the manager at any time.
Apply online at https://sharis-restaurant.fourth-ats.com/job/163949/host-shari-s-of-red-bluff or scan the QR code:
The Job Training Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. 7-1-1 CRS for TTY Users. A proud partner of America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM network. 9/13/21 SDMinimum Education and Experience