Full-time hours/Available to work any day of the week
Wakefield’s Hauling is looking for a house cleaner to perform house cleaning work for a company that updates and renovates foreclosed properties – dismantling, new construction clean up, etc.
- Scrubbing walls covered in smokers grime
- Cleaning all rooms in the house: including but not limited to vacuuming, dusting, mopping, wiping down surfaces, cleaning up light debris left by construction crew, etc.
- Previous house cleaning experience is preferred
- Must be physically capable of working on your feet while cleaning sites
- Must have good customer service skills and communicate well with others
- Must work at an acceptable pace
- Must be able to pass a background check (no felonies)
- Must have valid California driver’s license and a clean DMV printout
- Must have a reliable vehicle to get to each work site (Tehama & Shasta counties)
- Must pass mandatory pre-employment drug screen
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be trustworthy and honest
- Must possess a strong work ethic; will be working independently
Deadline to Apply: ASAP
To Apply: Call 530-366-4648 and ask for Ray.
The Job Training Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. 7-1-1 CRS for TTY Users. Date Posted: 4/29/21 SD A proud partner of America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM network.Minimum Education and Experience