- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background and fingerprint check, physical including a test for tuberculosis
- 1 year experience preferred
- Must posses a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to work any days, including weekends and holidays, and be flexible in hours.
- Must be patient and kind
Skills, Duties, and Preferences:
- Clean residents rooms
- Assist with laundry needs
- Help keep facility organized and tidy
- Clean restrooms daily
- Change linens and ensure rooms are stocked with towels etc.
Interested applicants email resume to email@example.com
or call Grenada Gardens at (530)436-2514.
Minimum Education and Experience
Maximum Hourly Wage: DOE