Hampton Inn & Suites
Hours: Part-time & Full-time (Hours and days vary, weekends are required)
Hampton Inn & Suites is looking for a motivated housekeeper to join the team.
Job duties include but not limited to: Cleaning guest rooms: vacuuming, dusts, makes beds, clean bathrooms, (tub, sink, toilet, and tiles), and empties trash. Move furniture; straighten beds, table skirts, curtains and bedspreads. Freshen and folds linens, maintains ample stock of supplies on cart to clean rooms. Replenishes bathroom supplies (towels, soap, shampoo) drinking glasses, and writing supplies.
- Previous housekeeping experience is preferred.
- Commercial laundry experience is helpful.
- Must be physically capable of working on your feet while laundering and folding hotel linens.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, communicate well with others and work at an acceptable pace.
- Must meet employer’s grooming standards.
- Must have initiative and be consistent with work quality, performance and completion.
- Must be dependable and reliable.
Deadline to Apply: Open until filled
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Job Training Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. 7-1-1 CRS for TTY Users. 6/24/21 SD A proud partner of America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM network.Minimum Education and Experience