Responsible for thoroughly cleaning suites, replenishing guest amenities, linens, and other
articles in suites in accordance with extended stay standards, cleaning and stocking Suite
Attendant carts and linen/supply rooms.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide exceptional customer service to all hotel guests, making their stay as comfortable and accommodating as possible while achieving team and Brand goals.
- Perform quality assurance (QA) requirements for department.
- Rotate linen changing in accordance with extended stay schedule.
- Thoroughly clean assigned rooms, i.e., sweep, mop, vacuum, dust, clean commode, clean mirrors and windows, change linens, make beds, clean iron caddy and empty water from iron.
- Perform other general cleaning, i.e., vanity areas, coffee makers, etc.
- Maintain kitchen suite in accordance with extended stay standards.
- Check shower curtain for mildew, scum, and clean accordingly.
- Properly replace linen and guest amenities as needed.
- Clean and stock Suite Attendant carts and maintain in a presentable manner.
- Check for missing and/or damaged furniture, equipment, etc. and report it to the Head Housekeeper. Fill out and turn in work order to Head Housekeeper.
- Properly label lost and found articles and turn them in.
- Report maintenance problems in guest rooms immediately.
- Responsible for proper administration of key control for issued keys or keys left by guests in the suite.
- Maintain security for guests and property by keeping room doors locked at all times.
- Work in laundry area as necessary.
- Remain highly visible and be readily available for guests at all times.
- Take initiative to offer assistance or answer questions throughout the hotel.
- Willingness and ability to train new associates.
- Complete maintenance work orders and deliver to the supervisor in a timely manner.
- Thoroughly understand and implement the Brand service culture.
- Perform all shift checklist responsibilities.
- Support team members to ensure the team’s entire workload is completed daily.
- Perform other duties as required.