The Gold Miners Inn has very high standards: cleanliness, presentation, attitude, customer service.
We need reliable, strong communicators who are energetic and able to endure the labor of this job. All new hires will be cross trained in various positions within our hotel, not only to cover shifts as needed, but also maintain hours during the slower season.
We are looking for employees to create a clean, safe and welcoming environment for our guests. Perform a variety of cleaning activities throughout the hotel with a high attention to detail. Have the ability to perform designated tasks, within the permitted time that meets and maintains our high standards of service.
- All housekeepers must be able to lift at least 50lbs multiple times a day
- All housekeepers must be able to pull and push up to 200lbs multiple times a day
- All housekeepers must be able to reach, stretch, bend, stoop and kneel multiple times a day
- All housekeepers should have a good sense balance
- All housekeepers must have good coordination
- All housekeepers must have good communication skills
- All housekeepers must have good hygiene
- Maintain an organized housekeeping cart, report any damages
- Stock cart with amenities, towels, sheets, etc.
- Safely remove trash, dirty linens and evening reception items
- Thoroughly clean/disinfect all bathroom appliances with the appropriate chemicals
- Replace and neatly face guest amenities and supplies in rooms
- Make beds and record any other missing items that are not kept on carts
- Dust/Disinfect and remove marks from walls and furnishings
- Sweep restroom, mop, and vacuum carpet and hallway
- Straighten literature, furniture, and appliances
- Greet guests and take care of requests in a timely manner
- Assist coworkers to ensure a full and efficient workday