Sierra Pacific Industries
Human Resources Support
This position provides an opportunity to grow your Human Resources skills and gain experience as part of a dynamic Human Resources team. This position is located in Anderson, CA at the Main Office.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Work closely with Human Resource Coordinators at our CA, WA, OR and WI operations
- Develop effective job postings including wording, design, and distribution
- Continually research and evaluate additional recruiting sources and methods
- Work as a team to develop and create effective marketing for recruiting efforts
- Coordinate and collaborate on different Human Resources programs
- Provide administrative support to the Human Resources Department
- Assist with communicating Company policies and benefit plans
- Obtain thorough and informative employment reference checks
- Accurately process accounts payable
- Professionally answer, appropriately respond, and route incoming calls
- Maintain HR forms inventory and place material orders
- 2 years recent office admin work, or education equivalent, with prior HR experience preferred
- Experience meeting established deadlines and adapting to changing priorities
- Excellent communication skills with emphasis on professionalism
- Work well both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information effectively and discretely
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Self-motivated, dependable, and organized
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM
Because this is more than an invitation, it’s a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are qualified and would like to join our team,
please send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume to:
Sierra Pacific Industries
PO Box 496011
Redding, CA 96049
or apply online and view all our career opportunities at: spi-ind.com/careers
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with disabilities and veterans. We are a drug- and tobacco-free workplace.
The general wage range for this position at Sierra Pacific Industries is between $17 and $25 per hour, and is dependent upon a number of factors, including, but not limited to: relevant work experience, skill, knowledge, and/or education.