The Site Supervisor’s primary responsibility is to develop program curriculum and implement program activities as well as supervise staff and ensure the safety of the children participating in the program.
- Supervise children ensuring a safe and nurturing environment.
- Facilitate daily activities with assistance from the Associate Teacher and/or Teacher’s Aide.
- Assist with recruitment, supervision training, and evaluation of program staff and volunteers.
- Develop curriculum and activities consistent with sound early childhood education practices in collaboration with the Program Director.
- Schedule and conduct parent meetings and enrollments.
- Schedule and conduct regular team meetings.
- Ensure that program requirements are met, and files maintained to document these services.
- Ensure that the required attendance records and other paperwork is current and complete for each child.
- Interact with Community Care Licensing during site visits.
- Interact with Trinity County Office of Education employees during site visits and meetings.
- Implement program policies and procedures established in accordance with the California Department of Education and California Department of Social Services funding terms, conditions, and requirements.
- Work closely and cooperatively with the Program Director to accomplish organizational goals.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with partner agencies in the community.
- Adhere to the HRN Employee Handbook.
- Other duties as assigned for agency growth and development.
About Human Response Network
Human Response Network provides advocacy, education, and programs that promote personal empowerment, support vulnerable populations, and create connections to local resources. We offer a creative, flexible working environment where self-starters and collaborators are highly valued. Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage; paid vacation and sick time; and agency contributions to a retirement fund.