The Fiscal Officer is responsible for the management of all fiscal matters, consistent with established agency policies and procedures, and in accordance with the terms and conditions of each funding source.
- Preparation, development, and reporting of Agency-wide budget and grant specific budgets.
- Assist with creating and developing individual grant annual budgets.
- Assist with short and long range strategic fiscal planning.
- Compile monthly and quarterly financial reports for all programs.
- Conduct semi-monthly payroll, maintain general ledger, process monthly billing statements, and maintain electronic fund accounting systems.
- Ensure adherence to all relevant statutes, guidelines, and regulations.
- Work with funding agencies as necessary to reconcile fiscal transactions.
- Work effectively with outside auditors to ensure that auditing processes are completed in a timely manner.
- Supervise and evaluate fiscal staff.
- Develop necessary internal control procedures.
- Adhere to Fiscal Policies set forth in the Handbook.
- Other duties as assigned for agency growth and development.
- Maintain confidentiality of staff and client information.
About Human Response Network
Human Response Network is a community-based organization providing crisis intervention, education, and prevention programs that promote personal empowerment and mutual respect to better the lives of all people in Trinity County. We offer a creative, flexible working environment where self-starters and collaborators are highly valued. Benefits may include medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage; paid vacation and sick time; and agency contributions to a retirement fund.