The Site Supervisor’s primary responsibility is to develop program curriculum and implement program activities as well as supervise staff and ensure the safety of the children participating in the program.
- Supervise children ensuring a safe and nurturing environment.
- Facilitate daily activities with assistance from the Associate Teacher and/or Teacher’s Aide.
- Assist with recruitment, supervision training, and evaluation of program staff and volunteers.
- Develop curriculum and activities consistent with sound early childhood education practices in collaboration with the Program Director.
- Schedule and conduct parent meetings and enrollments.
- Schedule and conduct regular team meetings.
- Ensure that program requirements are met, and files maintained to document these services.
- Ensure that the required attendance records and other paperwork is current and complete for each child.
- Interact with Community Care Licensing during site visits.
- Interact with Trinity County Office of Education employees during site visits and meetings.
- Implement program policies and procedures established in accordance with the California
- Department of Education and California Department of Social Services funding terms, conditions, and requirements.
- Work closely and cooperatively with the Program Director to accomplish organizational goals.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with partner agencies in the community.
- Adhere to the HRN Employee Handbook.
- Other duties as assigned for agency growth and development.
About Human Response Network
Human Response Network is a community-based organization providing crisis intervention, education, and prevention programs that promote personal empowerment and mutual respect to better the lives of all people in Trinity County. We offer a creative, flexible working environment where self-starters and collaborators are highly valued. Benefits may include medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage; paid vacation and sick time; and agency contributions to a retirement fund.