-ICC certificates (at least one). More are preferred. The ability to receive more within 6 mos.
-ACI Concrete field tech 1 (preferred)
– Experience with a Troxler Nuclear Density Gauge (preferred).
– Able to communicate effectively with great verbal / writing skills in the field and on daily reports.
– Able to work in a team environment
– Willing to travel within the Northern California area.
– Be safety oriented.
-Must have valid Driver’s license.
– Excellent wages $30-$60 (DOE and Certs)
– Full benefits after 90 days (Medical, Dental)
– Prevailing wage (for P.W. projects)
– Mileage compensation
– Many opportunities for growth within the company.
How to Apply: Email resume in MS Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with “ICC Certified Inspector” as the subject.Minimum Education and Experience