Independent Living Skills Instructor
Lighthouse Living Services
Are you looking to make a difference in the lives of others?
Lighthouse Living Services is seeking special instructors with experience working with special populations to teach life skills to developmentally disabled adults in their homes in Red Bluff, Tehama, Cottonwood, Corning, and surrounding areas.
35-40 Hours per week
Wage: $16.00 per hour, mileage reimbursed monthly
Benefits after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, & 401(k), vacation, & Holiday pay
- Applicant must be flexible, well organized, and able to work independently.
- Must be a self-starter, patient, and willing to work in various neighborhoods.
- Must be a team player.
- Must have reliable vehicle, valid CA Driver’s License, and current proof of vehicle insurance.
- Clean DMV printout
- Must possess strong personal and professional boundaries.
- Must have good computer skills for data entry.
- Must have strong verbal and written skills.
- Must be able to pass a fingerprinting and background checks.
- PPE provided as required for the position
- Bilingual a plus!
**Successful candidates are subject to a pre-employment drug screen and comprehensive background screening. Vaccinated and boosted is encouraged for this position.
Deadline to Apply: ASAP
To Apply: Email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 530.737.6089Minimum Education and Experience