SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Manages the Clinic’s Infection Control and Employee Health programs in collaboration with the Chief Medical Officer and implements policies and procedures on employee health and infection control to achieve quality patient care, a safe environment and compliance with federal and state regulations. Educates all clinic staff on infection control and employee health topics as appropriate.
Collects data and keeps records of infections. Investigates clusters of infections or changes in patterns of infections. Demonstrates proficiency at clinic wide and/or department specific computer software and technology. Supports clinic infection prevention and control policies and interprets them for staff, acting as an educational resource to staff. Recommends changes in infection control policies on Infection Control. Collects, aggregates, displays and conducts analysis of data obtained from monitoring and evaluating the quality of care.
- Current licensure to practice nursing in California
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred
- At least 3 years of clinical nursing experience
- Certification in Infection Control preferred
- Demonstrates clinical competence, excellent communication, verbal and written skills, a commitment to interdisciplinary team process and leadership ability.
- Proficiency in computer applications i.e., Word, Excel and PowerPoint and ability to transfer knowledge base to clinical applications used in the clinic environment.
For full job description and how to apply: https://careers.hireology.com/westernsierramedicalclinicinc/673580/description
Salary range: $85,549-101,828 annually.Minimum Education and Experience