The Inside Sales Rep is an office-based sales role for the Northern California markets. From an inside sales position, builds and maintains relationships with customers in a defined Distribution Center market. The ISR role is integrated local sales team focused on delivering value to customers and achieving sales and margin growth expectations. Actively involved in day to day selling activity and is he focal for order entry and order management. Responsible for promoting and selling Distribution’s full range of products, including engineered wood, commodities, and specialty building products. The salary range for this position is $59,700 to $89,500.
- Cultivates knowledge, relationships, and position of influence to proactively sell full range of products to established and prospective customers.
- Directly transacts sales activity and is responsible for sales order entry/management. Responds to investigates and resolves relationship-based sales issues of varying levels of complexity.
- Manages established customer programs and assists with developing new customer programs. Maintains and grows customer relationships both individually and collaboratively with their sales team.
- Gathers market intelligence and translates it into valuable input to drive decisions around product mix, pricing, inventory levels and demand outlook.
- Executes marketing and communication plans with customers, including promotions, specials, market pull through activities, and updates to products/pricing/service.
We have over 48,000 SKUs from over 300 suppliers of structural framing materials and specialty building products for residential, multi-family and light commercial markets. Our team of on-the-ground sales and support has the industry reach, experience and knowledge to help grow your business. We’ll get you what you need, when you need it.
- Driven to provide superior service and value to customers and profitability grow the business.
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong communications skills (authentic, adaptive, persuasive).
- Actively seeks out and uses technology to help solve problems, gain efficiencies, and unlock value.
- Successfully collaborates within a team environment.
- Broad level of experience with building materials products.
- Knowledge of factors influencing profitability. Understands and articulates basic financial drivers of retail, wholesale, and construction industry.
Education and Experience
- 2 yrs experience in sales and/or customer service
Our experienced operations team with over 40 LEAN greenbelts provides a safe and efficient delivery service. About our Wood Products Business We manufacture and sell an innovative collection of proven structural framing materials to the residential, multi-family and light commercial markets, and also provide seamless building solutions, from design to installation to support. This team moves fast, works smart and never stops pushing to be and stay number one in the industry
We sustainably manage forests and manufacture products that make the world a better place. We’re serious about safety, driven to achieve excellence, and proud of what we do. With multiple business lines in locations across North America, we offer a range of exciting career opportunities for smart, talented people who are passionate about making a difference.
We know you have a choice in your career. We want you to choose us.
Weyerhaeuser is an equal opportunity employer. Inclusion is one of our five core values, and we strive to maintain a culture where all our people feel a sense of belonging, opportunity and shared purpose. We are committed to recruiting a diverse workforce and supporting an equitable and inclusive environment that inspires people of all backgrounds to join, stay and thrive with our team.
Job Customer Service, Design, Sales & Marketing
Primary Location USA-CA-Stockton
Other Locations USA-CA-Redding
Job Level Individual Contributor
Job Type Experienced
Shift Day (1st)
We sustainably manage forests and manufacture products that make the world a better place. We’re serious about safety, driven to achieve excellence, and proud of what we do. With multiple business lines in locations across North America, we offer a range of exciting career opportunities for smart, talented people who are passionate about making a difference. We know you have a choice in your career. We want you to choose us.
Paid Holidays Paid Vacation Medical Insurance 401K with employer match Ongoing training and career advancement