Job Title: Inspector Assistant Operator
Type of Job: Regular
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Job Description: INSPECTOR ASSISTANT OPERATOR: An inspector will be required to pack quality plastic bags into cardboard boxes. These boxes are to be closed, weighted and stacked onto each other. An inspector checks the quality of these bags before packing them. Accurate paperwork is maintained throughout the shift by each inspector.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) preferred.
- Mechanical Skills desired.
- Ability to work 12-hour shifts
- Comply with all safety practices, policies and procedures.
- Report all unsafe activities to the supervisor and/or Human Resources.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Maintain all work areas in a neat and orderly manner at all times.
- Ensuring that a quality product is bring packed into boxes, checking dimensions, print position (clear/neat), test seals for strength, ensure that the product meets any job specification.
Salary: 15.00 Hour
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Email
How to Apply: Email resume in MS Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Inspector Assistant Operator” as the subject.
Roplast Industires Inc.
3155 South 5th Avenue
Oroville, CA 95965High School Graduate or GED preferredMinimum Education and Experience