Independent Living Services LLC
Do you enjoy working with people giving support that creates and encourages greater independence and personal empowerment? Do you need or want a job with schedule flexibility? Do you want a job where your managers will treat you with kindness and respect? R.E.A.C.H. is hiring for part time working towards full time hours if desired. We are also happy to hire someone looking only for part time hours if you are wanting to work while retired or in school or have children in school.
R.E.A.C.H. Independent Living Services, LLC is hiring an instructor to work with adults with disabilities. The position is one on one work with adults in the community as well as in their home with a focus on instruction and support so that the person increases their independence in the following areas:
- Health Care, Money Management, Shopping, Meal Planning and Preparation, Hygiene, Housekeeping, Safety, Crises Management, Community Integration, and Parenting.
We have a full time and part time position available. The position requires the ability to write documentation of client progress through progress notes and quarterly reports. Being able to create caring but professional relationships with a wide range of people is significant part of the expectations working with R.E.A.C.H. and our clients.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- A minimum of 12 months of experience working in social service field
- Must have a valid California Driver’s License and proof of auto insurance
- Must provide a clean DMV report
- Must meet all pre-employment requirements prior to becoming an employee
Please submit your resume via email. We prefer to have a brief phone conversation before we schedule an in person interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 – $15.00 per hour
We provide washable masks, hand sanitizer, and disinfectant wipes for use while working. Masks are required.Minimum Education and Experience