Job Title: Internet Field Technician
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Job Description: Are you tired of installing cable, Dish or satellite? Do you live in the Chico/Oroville area? Do you like working outdoors and are you good with your hands? If you have the right qualifications and are interested in an exciting and challenging career, we want to hear from you! DigitalPath, Inc. offers competitive pay, paid time off and an alternative work week schedule (4 days/week, 10 hours/day). The Internet Field Technician is responsible for the fulfillment of customer installations, service calls, site inspections and maintenance of Wireless Internet Service equipment. This is a full-time position with an alternative work week schedule (4 days/week,10 hours/day).
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS – INTERNET FIELD TECHNICIAN:
• Perform all aspects of wireless installation for residential and business customers, including terminating CAT6 cable, setting up small networks and mounting hardware.
- Operate a company vehicle and handle tools and ladders in a safe and professional manner.
- Troubleshoot connection or configuration problems onsite.
- Perform site inspections using a signal test device to determine serviceability of a customer and proper antenna placement.
- Configure and replace wireless equipment in the field.
- Travel to job sites in surrounding regions.
- Some on-call & overtime required.
QUALIFICATIONS – INTERNET FIELD TECHNICIAN:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, bilingual is a plus.
- NO FEAR OF HEIGHTS, willing to climb up to 300ft. with fall protection.
- Present a professional appearance, a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Ability to operate a vehicle with a manual transmission.
- Ability to lift 55 lbs.
- Ability to bend, stoop, kneel for 25-35 minutes.
- Consent to a post-offer pre-employment background check, driving record review, arduous physical, and drug/alcohol screening.
- A valid driver’s license with no more than 1 point on your record and no DUI’s.
Starting pay based on experience. All tools required to do the job will be provided including: A company vehicle, cell phone, laptop, credit cards, hand tools, safety gear, uniform, and rain/cold weather gear. Additional benefits include: Health and Dental group insurance, Life Insurance, Vision Reimbursement Program, Free Residential Internet Service (if you reside in the coverage area), 401k, PTO, and Holiday pay. All employees have access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Our facilities include an on-site cafeteria with company lunches/parties, and a dedicated game room.
SEND US YOUR RESUME OR BRIEF WORK HISTORY. UNQUALIFIED PERSONS NEED NOT APPLY.
Minimum Age: 18
Requires a Driver’s License: Yes
Minimum Salary: 15.00 Hour Maximum Salary: 20.00 Hour
Pay Comments: DOE (Depends on Experience)
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Vacation, Holidays, 401K
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Email
How to Apply: Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Internet Field Technician in the subject line.
1065 Marauder Street
Chico, CA 95973Minimum Education and Experience