Job Title: Internet Sales
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Job Description: The Internet Sales is responsible for managing all leads and setting appointments for sales department using lead management system and company templates. Must present a professional appearance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain customer follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer
- Capture all internet leads. Respond within thirty minutes using approved
- Work internet leads and follow-up (300 leads).
- Set appointments for sales
- Answer incoming sales calls as
- Grammar and spell check required on all outgoing e-mail.
- Follow established procedure to ensure continued management of internet leads during prolonged
- Understand the terminology of the automobile business, be informed on technological changes in the products and be able to communicate to
- Know and understand federal, state and local laws which govern auto
- Keep informed of new products, features, accessories, etc. and their benefits to
- Properly introduce customer to sales
- Evaluate and recommend internet lead providers to
- Help maintain internet inventory and Upload pictures and pricing (rebates, new vehicles, used vehicles). Delete sold units. Enhance vehicle description as necessary.
- Follow established procedures for safeguarding customer
- Follow established procedures for processing online credit
- Provide reports to management as
- Complete all training as directed by
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee
- Any other duties as
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
Educational: High school diploma or the equivalent.
Experience: One year in retail sales experience (automotive preferred). Basic knowledge of vehicle financing.
Special Skills (i.e., licenses, certifications): Excellent oral and written communication skills. Good judgment. Ability to use personal computer applications including word processing and spreadsheet software. Current valid driver’s license and state sales license.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
The noise level in the work environment is occasionally loud. Occasionally requires the ability to lift 20 pounds of material. Is potentially exposed to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle dealership. Occasionally, exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.
Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Requires a Driver’s License: Yes
Minimum Salary: 13.00 Hour Maximum Salary: 16.00 Hour
Pay Comments: DOE (Depends on Experience)
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Email
How to Apply: Email resume in MS Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Internet Sales” as the subject.
Employer Information: COURTESY AUTO CENTER
Chico, CA 95973