Andersen & Sons Shelling
The Inventory Control Clerk will assist with inventory control within a high-volume manufacturing environment. Must be cross disciplined in multiple departments throughout the facility. Record inventory count of periodically warehoused products. Prepare inventory status reports. Support supervisor with inventory replenish reports.
- Understand and follow Andersen’s standard operating procedures with regard to regulatory compliance.
- Know and understand Andersen’s Material Resource Planning software
- Must be fully aware of the care of inventory (tracking, put-away, monitor condition, remediation of non-compliant product)
- Support Food Safety in monitoring action items
- Modify and or create Standard Operating Procedures for the Inventory Department and aid in Cycle Counts
- Educate all employees on the sops of inventory that relate to each Department.
- Support the Inventory Control Specialists’ vision of what the new Inventory Control System should be, along with offering critical feedback on ongoing activities
- Support the Production, Financial and Ownership groups in eliminating waste, mismanaged or lost inventory and setting systems in place to sustain correct Inventory and descriptions of product
- Suggest alternative systems, methods or training to keep and correct Inventories and record keeping designed to improve Inventory Control
- Ensures inventory records are current and up to date
- Support with performing cycle counts daily or weekly as needed
- Assist cycle counts for both raw materials and finished goods.
- Assist Inventory-related controls – responsible for policies and procedures around the physical flow of goods to ensure the accuracy of all inventory
- Assist with perpetual inventory detail/sub-ledgers
- Other duties as assigned.
To Apply: Visit www.andersenshelling.com/careers
Job Training Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. 7-1-1 CRS for TTY Users. 3.24.21 A proud partner of America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM networkMinimum Education and Experience