We are seeking a Fleet and Maintenance Supervisor to become a part of our team! This is a Supervisory level position for day-to-day field maintenance and operations of approx. 100 portable hybrid generator trailers supporting PGE customers who have been impacted by recent fires.
• Manage a small team of mechanics/technicians supporting generators currently deployed to customers
• Oversee and complete maintenance, service calls and repair work orders, in a timely fashion
• Maintain inventories and manage ordering for: storage yards, repair facilities and technician vehicles.
• Maintain a clean and a safe workspace to include mandatory compliance measures. Ensure all equipment and personnel abide by PGE subcontractor policies and procedures including regular training, site inspections, and equipment/tool inspections.
• Collaborate closely with company operations manager and service desk supervisor to plan, support, and upgrade systems in support of company core business services.
• Perform other duties, as assigned
• Extensive hands-on field experience, 5-10 years supporting machine equipment (e.g., tractors, trailers, automobiles) for a mid to large size agricultural or utility company.
• Deadline and detail-oriented with ability to track and anticipate upkeep and repairs of equipment as well as “preventative maintenance” tasks to insure optimal performance and zero impact to customers (i.e., no power outage).
• Ability to work independently in remote customer residential sites located in the hills above Oroville California.
• Ability to manage physical workload – Fabricator/welder, machinist, and operator of field equipment common to agriculture facilities desired.
Support Island Power Customer Service Quality Standards (IP-CQS):
– Provide temporary power to PGE customers until permanent power is restored or power is no longer required; insuring 99% ‘up-time’, no accidents, and no injuries to customer, employees, or the environment.