We are looking for a Maintenance Mechanic/Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for day-to-day fleet maintenance and support of approx. 100 portable hybrid generator trailers currently supporting PGE customers who have been impacted by recent fires in the hills above Oroville, California and surrounding areas.
• Work closely with company maintenance supervisor to help coordinate, support, and upgrade systems in a safe and timely manner.
• Perform routine fueling and maintenance services
• Read, track, and interpret provided maintenance schedules and work orders related to equipment repairs to include routine “preventative maintenance” tasks.
• Availability for occasional after-hours customer call outs
• Abide by PGE subcontractor policies and procedures including regular training, site inspections, and equipment/tool inspections. (i.e., OSHA regulation)
• Previous experience and knowledge of generator repair and maintenance
• Ability to work independently in remote customer residential sites located in the hills above Oroville California
• Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
• Deadline and detail-oriented with ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Skilled fabricator/welder, machinist, and operator of field equipment common to agriculture facilities desired.
• Junior level experience (1-3 years) hands-on supporting machine equipment (e.g. tractors, trailers, automobiles) for agricultural or utility company.
Supporting Core Business Services:
– Provide temporary power to PGE customers until permanent power is restored or power is no longer required, insuring 99% ‘up-time’, no accidents, and no injuries to customer, employees, or the environment.
How to Apply: Please email your resume to email@example.comMinimum Education and Experience