Modoc Medical Center is accepting applications for a full-time IT Informatics or Clinical Informatics Tech. This is a
benefited position. The primary job functions are the development and implementation of training sessions, system
updates, system maintenance, and enhancements pertaining to the proper, effective, and efficient use of the electronic
medical record (EMR) at Modoc Medical Center.
Specific Job Duties:
– Develops and establishes training sessions and other forums for new employees and existing employees that are
specifically geared towards proper use of the electronic medical records system.
– Schedules and coordinates all EMR updates.
– Develops forms, assessments, and other tools that can be utilized in the EMR to help facilitate better workflow for
clinical and non-clinical departments at MMC.
– Helps to maintain the data tables within the EMR to ensure proper and updated function of the system.
– Develops good relationships with software and hardware vendors that pertain to the EMR.
– Logs support tickets to trouble shoot known issues in the EMR and provides proper follow up on those support tickets.
– Monitors performance of organization on Meaningful Use, MIPS, and MACRA to ensure that staff is educated on
components of EMR usage that affect the organization’s ability to meet established thresholds for those programs.
– Works with providers to establish better workflow or tools within the EMR to facilitate efficiency and effectiveness
of EMR solutions.
– Makes recommendations on new technology opportunities that will enhance the productivity of users within the
– Assists other IT staff with other projects, training, and support tickets when needed.
Qualifications & Job Requirements (but not limited to):
– High School Diploma or equivalent required.
– Clinical Informatics (only) requires a current Registered Nurse licensure in good standing in the state of California.
– Higher education or certification in Information Technology or related field preferred.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
– Working knowledge and experience in using computers, tablets, servers, network switches, and other hardware
– At least three years of related work experience preferred.
– Above-average interpersonal, problem-solving, and written and oral communication skills.
Please email resume to Alliance for Workforce Development, Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions, please call 530-233-4161.
Modoc Medical Center is an EOEClinical Informatics (only) requires a current Registered Nurse licensure in good standing in the state of California.Minimum Education and Experience