Modoc Medical Center is accepting applications for a per diem IV/Infusion Nurse at its Acute Hospital. The Infusion Nurse provides nursing care and coordination for specialty Infusion patients. They provide a personal contact for scheduling, information, and guidance in a compassionate, caring environment throughout a patient’s special infusion health care
experience. They also perform appropriate coordination with outpatient services.
Qualifications & Job Requirements (but not limited to):
– Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
– 2 years of experience as a RN.
– Current licensure in good standing in the state of California.
– ACLS, CPR certification mandatory.
– Must be a team player to all departments, confidential of sensitive data, respectful of all other staff members, considerate of other people’s time, and accountable for work output.
– Completion of an approved basic training program for infection prevention.
– Certification in IV Infusion is desired.
– Ability to develop policies and procedures.
– Completion of annual education in infusion therapy – topics is required.
– Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
For an application, apply on-line at www.modocmedicalcenter.org.
Modoc Medical Center is an EOEMinimum Education and Experience