Looking for an experienced, skilled journeyman level painter with 3 or more years in the trade. They must be reliable, dependable as well as possess great attention to detail in completing their duties. Position enjoys a verity of painting procedures and project challenges with paid sick leave and PTO benefits available. Pay commensurate with skill level, experience, work ethic, attitude, and demonstrated responsibility towards your job.
- Must be able to work with our team of professionals towards the goal of delivering high quality painting work.
- Must be able to work well with others and willing to take direction.
- Team leader and project management experience a plus.
- Do you have experience in residential, commercial, light industrial, new and repaints?
- Having great customer service skills and representing company policies and values are always a significant component of the job requirements.
- Have you previously received any additional safety, trade or technical, CPR, First Aid, or other specialty training?
- Do you possess additional skills: Drywall finishing, cabinet finishing, remodeling/handyman experience?