- Demonstrate the ability to take instructions and follow directions.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate with coworkers.
- Understand & follow EPA & OASHA standards.
- Knowledge of various paint, stain, and epoxy products, including use, cleaning, and disposal.
- Operate, clean & maintain standard jobsite tools and equipment.
- Perform all standard exterior preparation procedures, including pressure washing, sanding, scraping, caulking, masking, and protection.
- Perform interior preparation including masking, caulking, spackling, patching, wallpaper removal.
- Perform interior and exterior skilled paint applications such as rolling, back-rolling, back-brushing, brush work, trimming, cut-in, and spray application.
Minimum Education and Experience
Maximum Hourly Wage: $20.00