With more than 30,000 employees at over 475 locations in North America and Europe, PreZero is an international company in waste and recycling management. The company provides waste disposal, sorting, processing, and recycling services, combining all the expertise along the value chain under one roof. PreZero, therefore, positions itself as an innovation driver in the industry with the goal of creating a world in which resources are no longer wasted thanks to closed loops. Zero-waste, 100 percent recyclable material.
PreZero US is looking for a Jr. Data Analyst in the Oroville, Ca area. Data Analysts will work on various reporting projects that support the I.T. Department and of the company. This position will require onsite work in Oroville, Ca working Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm with potential overtime and occasional weekend work. This position is a temporary position with the possibility of going into a permeant position. This position is a good fit for those looking to take their career to the next level within the Data analyst field.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Participate in business analysis activities to gather required reporting and dashboard requirements
· Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to implement the required reports and dashboards, created from potentially multiple data sources
· Participate with other specialist to convert legacy reports (primarily Business Objects) to Cyrstal Reports.
· Transition developed reports and dashboards to the Operations & Support team
· Provide support as required to ensure the availability and performance of developed reports and dashboards for both external and internal users
· Ensure proper configuration management and change controls are implemented for your sphere of influence
· Provide technical assistance and cross training to other team members.
· Provide training and assistance to users for generation of adhoc reports
· Design and implement technology best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes
· Catalog/document reports accordingly to respective department and business need
· Must be able to perform duties with moderate to low supervision
Required Education and Experience:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge. Skill, and/or ability required.
· High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) required.
· 2-year associate degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
· Sense of urgency and self motivated; ability to work independently
· Willingness to learn
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
· Ability to comprehend complex business processes and derive reports as needed
· Basic understanding of database and data structure
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Excellent arithmetic skills
· Strong Microsoft office skills – Outlook, Excel, Word…etc
· Able to present to upper management
· Robust multitasking skills
· Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
· High affinity to Information technology
· Ability to communicate technical issues in non-technical terms.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities, and assess and adjust quickly to changing priorities
Work performed in a production type facility with ambient conditions fluctuating from 32oF-105oF.
· Regularly required to sit; use hands and fingers, handle or feel objects, tools or controls.
· Reach with hands and arms.
· Frequently required to talk or hear.
· May be required to lift up to 30 lbs. unassisted.
· Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
· Able to work an occasional off-shift.
No travel is expected for this position.
· Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD Life & Disability
· 401K with Company Matching
· Paid Family Leave
· Employee Assistance Program
· Other perks and discounts for shows, events, theme parks, hotels, car rentals, etc.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
PreZero US is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate any applicants regarding their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.
We will consider employment for all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories in a matter consistent with state and local laws. W