- We are currently looking for employees who are trustworthy, friendly, responsible, and willing to work hard.
- Each day will be different as each new jobsite has a variety of things to remove.
- After being with the company for 3 months, employees will have access to items collected from junk runs such as quality home furnishings, household goods, flat screen TVs, books, games, and other useful quality- of- life items.
- Ability to lift and carry a minimum of 50 pounds
- Good attitude and work ethic
- Driver’s license and your own form of transportation to and from work
- Work shirts provided, work gloves, boots, and camouflage pants required.
- Hours vary from 15 to 25 hours per week.
- Average work hours: 8:30 to 2:00
- Wednesday through Sunday and closed Sunday & Monday
Salary begins at $17.00
Please email resume to: email@example.comMinimum Education and Experience
About GI Junk
G.I. JUNK is a veteran owned and operated full service junk removal and salvage company. The owner (Chris LaCentra) is a proud veteran of two branches of the US Military, the US Army, and the US Navy. Chris founded G.I. JUNK in 2018 with one truck and a lot of determination.