Job Title: Kitchen Coordinator
Job Time Type: Part Time (Less than 30 Hours)
Job Description: Under direct supervision, coordinates receiving, portioning, and distribution of prepared meals and snacks and ensures required reporting, dishwashing, sanitization and overall cleanliness of the CDL kitchens.
TYPICAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Receives daily food delivery from Dining
- Maintain appropriate documents such as transport sheets, meal production sheets, food log and other records as
- While monitoring any known food allergies, prepares food trays and coordinates classroom delivery ensuring proper temperature and proper portioning of
- Under the supervision of the Assistant program Director, coordinates daily with assigned student assistants, AS Dining Services staff and CDL office staff to ensure food service, dishwashing and kitchen cleanliness/sanitation is
- Ensures proper safety standards for CDL
- May assist with daily meal production
- Other duties may be
- Food service sanitation and
- Maintain proper standards of sanitation and
- Demonstrate cooperative behavior and maintain effective working relationships with the campus community, general public, co-workers, and those contacted during the course of
- Work well under pressure meeting multiple and sometimes competing deadline
Six (6) months kitchen experienced preferred.
No special requirements.
- Tuberculosis, MMR and Tdap
- Post-offer, pre-employment physical
- Department of Justice and FBI background clearance or a successful transfer of licensing exemption and a successful licensing.
- A background check (including a criminal records check) must be completed satisfactorily before any candidate can be offered a position with Associated Students. Failure to satisfactorily complete the background check may affect the application status of applicants or continued employment of current Associated Students employees who apply for the
Hiring Requirements: Background Checks
Salary: 15.00 Hour
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Company Website (Address provided below)
Company Website: https://as.csuchico.edu/
How to Apply: How to Apply: For a full description and to apply visit: https://secure4.saashr.com/ta/6164509.careers?CareersSearch
Associated Students of CSU, Chico
Kendall Hall, Rm 222 Chico, CA 95929
Close Date: 3/25/2021Six (6) months kitchen experienced preferred.Minimum Education and Experience