Job Title: Kitchen Engineer
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Job Description: Maintain and repair all commercial kitchen equipment, refrigeration units, cooking preparation, bakery equipment and beverage equipment of all makes and designs throughout the property. Some examples include ovens, meat slicers, mixers, refrigerators and freezers.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform repairs and preventative maintenance on all kitchen equipment in the building.
- Troubleshoot and repair kitchen and beverage equipment.
- Gas troubleshooting and repair.
- Move, lift and replace kitchen equipment as needed to complete repairs and maintenance.
- Maintain effective communication with management and co-workers when completing assigned tasks.
- Work under minimal supervision to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Perform all other job duties as assigned.
- Recording and reporting any suspicious activity as defined by the Bank Secrecy Act (Title 31) and Feather fallsCasino Internal control policy Suspicious Activity Compliance Program.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Education Level – High school diploma or equivalent is required
Experience – Five years of kitchen, cooking and bakery equipment repair and refrigeration experience is required. Must be an expert at electrical troubleshooting and repair. Must have universal or type 3 refrigeration license. Knowledge of multiple trades including plumbing, electrical and welding with the ability to read blueprints and schematics as necessary. Working knowledge of natural gas equipment controls, steam and electric kitchen equipment and industrial controls preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Ability to obtain a Class “A” gaming license.
Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Pay Comments: DOE (Depends on Experience)
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Online
How to Apply: Apply online at: https://featherfallscasino.com/about-us/employment/
Employer Information: FEATHER FALLS CASINO
3 Alverda Drive
Oroville, CA 95966Class A Gaming LicenseMinimum Education and Experience