Shift: Open availability, including nights, weekends, and holidays
Wage: $14.00 – $16.00 per hour, DOE
Are you looking for a fun and exciting environment, flexible work schedule, or an opportunity for growth? Blending all of these together is the difference between a good job and a great career. At Applebee’s you will discover a balance between work life and personal life, as well amazing benefits for your health, future, family and happiness.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- Must be comfortable with prepping, dishing, broiling, flat grilling, and frying on a rotating basis
- Must have mobility for long periods of up to four (4) hours in length
- Must be able to safely reach, bend, stoop, and frequently lift up to
- Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to employees and dining room staff.
- Possession of finger and hand dexterity for using small tools and equipment.
- Ability to wear protective hand coverings through entire shift.
- Ability to work with disinfectant cleaning supplies throughout entire shift.
- Ability to wear protective face coverings and/or masks through entire shift.
- Ability to frequently wash hands with disinfecting soap throughout shift.
Apply now through www.Jafoods.com/careers, search for Red Bluff’s Applebees.
Job Training Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. 7-1-1 CRS for TTY Users. Date: 1/5/21 ch A proud partner of America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM network.
Minimum Education and Experience