Job Title: Kitchen Steward
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Job Description: Responsible for serving alcohol and non-alcohol beverages to patrons seated at gaming machines, table games, and in Casino lounges.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Take drink orders; deliver drinks and collect payment for drinks served.
- Always count change back to customers.
- Request identification from customers when legal age is questioned.
- Stay current on special offers and drink prices during Happy Hour and regular hours.
- Know and provide customers with information about upcoming events, including entertainment and customer
- Be knowledgeable of section/zone designations throughout the Casino.
- When delivering drinks and/or walking your assigned section, pick up any used bar glasses/cups and return them to the bar.
- Light and extinguish candles in both lounge areas and assist in cleaning when closing.
- Direct problems to the Lounge Supervisor or Manager.
- Maintain a courteous attitude and professional appearance at all times.
- Recording and reporting any suspicious activity as defined by the Bank Secrecy Act (Title 31) and Feather falls Casino Internal control policy Suspicious Activity Compliance Program.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Education Level – High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred. Experience – Minimum 2 years’ experience in a related field.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions while providing optimum guest service.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Class B Gaming License
Pay Comments: DOE (Depends on Experience)
Hiring Requirements: Drug Testing/Screening, Background Checks
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Company Website (Address provided below)
How to Apply: For a full description and to apply visit: https://featherfallscasino.com/about-us/employment/
Company Website: https://featherfallscasino.com/
FEATHER FALLS CASINO
3 Alverda Drive
Oroville, CA 95966
Close Date: 4/5/2021Class B Gaming LicenseMinimum Education and Experience