Red Bluff, CA
Full-Time with Benefits
Safely maximize production of quality products in an efficient manner by assisting in operating and monitoring equipment and maintaining a clean work area.
In this position you will have the opportunity to:
- Provide relief in operations jobs for breaks, vacations or other absences
- Operate equipment
- Perform fire watch duties
- General cleaning
- Equipment cleaning
- Sorting product
- Actively participate in EHS Programs
- Maintain housekeeping of the assigned areas
- Participating in improvement projects
- Perform other duties as required
What do I need to be successful?
- Good problem solving ability
- Time management skills
- Ability to read and understand safety rules and regulations
- Demonstrated mechanical ability
- Willing to be trained to perform various operations positions
- Willing to work various shifts as scheduled on a weekly basis and be available for additional work as the need arises.
- Interested in progressing into full time operations positions and work up through the lines of progression as openings arise.
- Minimum of 2 Years’ Industrial Experience will be considered an asset
- Plant environment
How to Apply: Visit their website at https://lpcorp.com and apply online.
LP offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including health and welfare benefits, 401(k) program, career mobility, tuition reimbursement, volunteer opportunities, profit sharing and more.Minimum Education and Experience