Red Bluff, CA
Sierra Pacific – Millwork
Currently, we have multiple entry level positions with great opportunities for advancement at our division based in Red Bluff, CA.
Entry Level Positions start at $18.25/hr.
- Entry level position with opportunity to learn and explore many jobs within the plant site including production, equipment maintenance, and supervision
- Learn to fill in on various machine stations
- Shovel, rake, and sweep wood byproducts
- Stack and pile lumber
- The work is fast paced and can, at times, be demanding
- Repetitive lifting and working in both hot and cold work environments
- Work may consist of day or swing shift work, with some overtime and weekend work during busy production times
- We look for applicants with recent good work history and verifiable references
- All applicants must be at least age 18
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM
Because this is more than an invitation, it’s a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person:
Wednesday, April 14th & Thursday, April 22nd from 4pm – 6pm
M-F from 8am = 3pm
Sierra Pacific Industries
11400 Reading Rd
Red Bluff, CA 96080
Can’t make it in? Give us a call.
Interested in SPI, but not this job? Look for future openings at: www.spi-ind.com/careers
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans. We are a drug and tobacco free workplace.Minimum Education and Experience