The position of common labor consist of basic clean-up duties inside and outside the plant.
- The position of common labor consist of basic clean-up duties inside and outside the plant.
- Starts, stops and monitors waste conveyors.
- Feed edgings, trim end, bark, etc. through waste system using control button and operate conveyor chains and belts.
- Check for plug-ups on conveyor and clear as needed.
- Operates small rolling stock as necessary to clean outside or move materials.
- Also maintain a clean work environment, understand and follow all safety rules, standard operating procedures, posted company rules and OSHA regulations as they pertain to general industry.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)