Laborer (Entry Level)
Louisiana Pacific Corporation
Red Bluff, CA
LP Building Products is a leading global manufacturer of engineered wood products. At LP, creating anew solutions for building is who we are. Since we pioneered our first engineered wood products, we’ve been continually creating better products to fit the changing needs of the building industry. LP’s values-driven, positive culture creates an environment where talented and hardworking people thrive in a safe, ethical, fun, challenging and regarding place to work. For more than 40 years, we’ve developed careers and provided advancement opportunities in the building products industry.
Due to increased production demands, LP is adding production shifts. Candidates for this full-time position will be scheduled to work mostly off shifts (swing or night) after completing their initial training. Upon completion of initial training, successful candidates will have opportunities to grow into machine operator roles.
Safely maximize production of quality products in an efficient manner by assisting in operating and monitoring equipment and maintaining a clean work area.
- Provide relief in operations jobs for breaks, vacations or other absences
- Operate equipment
- Perform fire watch duties
- General Cleaning
- Equipment cleaning
- Sorting product
- Actively participate in EHS Programs
- Maintain housekeeping of the assigned areas
- Participating in improvement projects
- Perform other duties as required
- Good problem-solving ability
- Time management skills
- Ability to read and understand safety rules and regulations
- Demonstrated mechanical ability
- Willing to be trained to perform various operations positions
- Willing to work various shifts as scheduled on a weekly basis and be available for additional work as the need arises.
- Interested in progressing up through the lines of progression as openings arise.
Minimum of 2 years’ industrial experience will be considered an asset
LP offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including health and welfare benefits, 401(k) program, career mobility, tuition reimbursement, volunteer opportunities, profit sharing and more.
How to Apply: Applications accepted online only:
Visit: jobs.lpcorp.com (search by location – Red Bluff)Minimum Education and Experience
About Louisiana Pacific Corporation
LP Building Products is a leading global manufacturer of engineered wood products.