LAKE ALMANOR COUNTRY CLUB
POSITION DESCRIPTION TITLE: GATE ATTENDANT – Year-Round, Part Time
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION: High School Diploma or GED equivalent and experience in dealing with the public would be helpful.
RESPONSIBLE TO: Security Manager and/or Head Gate Attendant
WORK SCHEDULE: As Assigned. Will work day or evening as required. Willing to work days, nights, weekends and holidays as required.
OVERTIME STATUS: Non-Exempt
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Attend entrance gate.
2. Register renters and members guests.
3. Have good knowledge of local area roads and information.
4. Ensure persons entering gate have or are authorized to be issued a permanent or temporary pass in accordance with LACC regulations.
5. Stop entry of B stickers, blue work passes and short-term renters that have dogs or pets in their vehicle.
6. File written report at the end of the shift of all unusual occurrences, or tell chief or on duty patrolman immediately.
7. When in need of assistance while on duty, contact the security patrol officer on duty.
8. Bring to the attention of the Security Manager any possible safety problems.
9. Wear appropriate uniform when on duty.
10. Keep gate house neat and clean and properly supplied.
11. Must maintain a neat appearance.
12. Must be able to work effectively with others and to follow written and verbal instructions.
13. Perform additional duties as may be required.
Lake Almanor Country Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer
It is Lake Almanor Country Club’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to an individual’s race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status or any other basis made unlawful by applicable law. Lake Almanor Country Club is an equal opportunity employer and selects employees on the basis of qualifications. Please contact the General Manager of Lake Almanor Country Club if you have any questions or complaints regarding this policy.