The Lake Almanor Country Club is seeking a full time Senior Accountant/Controller to fill an important position within our company. This position is full time with benefits. We are looking for an experienced Senior Accountant or Controller to oversee the general accounting operations for the Lake Almanor Country Club by controlling and verifying financial transactions. This position includes maintaining the general ledger, utilizing cost centers and preparing month-end close procedures. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record working with Financial Statements, Posting Account Transactions, Accounts Receivable, Reconciling Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Reconciling Accounts Payable. We are looking for a person with thorough knowledge of accounting principles who has the experience to oversee the financial responsibilities of our company.
· Proven experience as a Senior Accountant or Controller
· Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and practices
· In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
· Awareness of business trends
· Experience with financial accounting statements
· Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
· Hands on experience with accounting software
· Advanced MS Excel skills
· Accuracy and attention to detail
We are looking for an applicant who is motivated and is ready to become part of our administrative team at Lake Almanor Country Club. Salary DOE.
EOEMinimum Education and Experience
About Lake Almanor Country Club
he Lake Almanor Country Club (LACC) is a homeowner’s association consisting of 1831 large single-family residential lots. This beautiful community is located in a natural forest setting of mature pine and fir trees on the peninsula of Lake Almanor in the Cascade/Sierra Nevada Mountains of northeast California. Lake Almanor’s elevation is 4500 feet and has a water storage capacity of over 1 million acre feet. It is a beautiful drive around the 52 miles of lake shore with views of Mt. Lassen to the west and Dyer Mountain to the east.