Lake of the Pines Homeowners Association is accepting applications for the position of
Cook II – Line Cook.
Lake of the Pines is a 2,000-home gated private community located in the foothills of Northern California between the towns of Auburn and Grass Valley. Among its numerous amenities, the community boasts of a 230-acre private lake and a 19-hole golf course as two of its prime amenities. The salary range for this position is $15.09 – $15.68. Part-time employees receive facility use privileges including discounted golf, swimming pool, beaches, parks, tennis, and discounted meals. Sick leave offered following applicable waiting period. Full-time employees receive excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance; vacation and sick leave; 401k and facility use privileges including golf, swimming pool, beaches, parks, tennis, and discounted meals. Pre-employment drug screen and background search required following conditional offer of employment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare meals served in 2 kitchens to specification, maintaining high quality standards
• Under instruction of Sous Chefs, maintain health and cleanliness standards of kitchen facilities
• Set-up, breakdown, and clean the cook line to specifications in 2 kitchens.
• Maintain high sanitation standards set for all equipment, food storage and food handling areas of both kitchens.
• Ability to demonstrate common culinary skills and experience with common kitchen equipment and tools.
• Interact with service staff where needed to communicate instructions regarding food and food service.
• Perform duties with regular and predictable attendance.
• Must be available to work weeknights, weekends and holidays.
• Perform duties with the responsibility to get along and work effectively with others.
• The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• High School diploma or GED required.
• One-year related experience or training
• Open availability including daytime, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
If you are hard-working and have a positive attitude, we would love to hear from you. Applications are available online at www.lop.org under About Us/Employment Information. Email resume and application by responding to this ad, or fax application and resume to 530-268-8014, or mail to Lake of the Pines Association, Attn: Human Resources, 11665 Lakeshore N., Auburn, CA. 95602.