Collins Pine Company, Lakeview, Oregon
Requisition Number: CERTI01008
- Ability to work in a safe manner and comply with all policies and regulations.
- Work effectively and safely in a production environment.
- Must be positive, proactive self-started who works well as with others.
- Must have a desire to continually improve professionally and have a willingness to apply ones knowledge and skills to the betterment of the of the company.
- Wear/use a variety of personal protective equipment per company and OSHA standards.
- Minimum 2 years prior experience in dry end grading.
- Possess and maintain Grading Certification(s).
- Ability to treat others with dignity and respect in a variety of settings.
- Demonstrated proficiency and accuracy.
- Perform follow up and inspect of completed units to ensure accuracy
- Excellent listening skills.
- This position may require periodic travel for the purposes of vendor supplied training and job related skills training.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, reach, twist, stand, walk, climb, kneel, carry heavy items; pushing and pulling of weights of up to 50 pounds.
- Environment is typically dusty while working on the equipment due to wood fiber.
- Areas exist where floor surfaces are uneven.
- Ability to access equipment includes stairs and elevated catwalks.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)