Job Order: 17242670
Job Title: Landscape Production Worker
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Job Description: Under general supervision, maintains landscape quality and assists in meeting contracts and goals of Prestige Landscape Services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs general labor and landscape maintenance as assigned by Senior Crew Leader and/or Crew Leader.
- Assists Senior Crew Leader and/or Crew Leader in maintaining and meeting quality control standards of PLS contracts using powered and non-powered equipment.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action as directed.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested by the Senior Crew Leader,Production Manager, or Executive Director.
- High School diploma or equivalent, and a demonstrated aptitude for general labor work, and/or landscape maintenance.
- Ability to safely operate powered and non-powered equipment including hand tools, and landscape maintenance equipment.
- The ability to work as a team member.
- The ability to represent Work Training Center in a positive manner.
- A fingerprint clearance from the Department of Justice on file as a condition of continued employment.
- Must pass drug screen analysis.
- Ability and willingness to work a varied schedule including weekends, holidays, or evenings.
- Adherence to established dress standards.
Minimum Age: 18
Hiring Requirements: Drug Testing/Screening, Background Checks, Motor Vehicle Record Check, Other(specify)
Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Requires a Driver’s License: No
Minimum Salary: 14.25 Hour Maximum Salary: 15.25 Hour
Pay Comments: DOE (Depends on Experience)
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Vision, Vacation, Holidays, Retirement/Pension, Flexible Benefit Account
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Email, By Mail, Via Company Website (Address provided below)
Company Website: http://www.wtcinc.org/careers
How to Apply: For a full description and to apply visit: https://wtcinc.org/careers/
WORK TRAINING CENTER
2255 Fair Street
Chico, CA 95928