This position will provide administrative support in the District’s business office to the Board of Directors, General Manager and Administrative Services Manager, including:
· act as backup for Board Secretary duties and Human Resource matters;
· be involved in various aspects of industry and regulatory agency reporting related projects;
· assist with tracking and gathering documents for, and responding to, Public Records Act requests and damage claims;
· assist with preparation and submittal to FEMA and/or CalOES for grants and requests for reimbursement due to declared disasters.
Must possess the following qualities:
· a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and the ability to monitor and meet regulatory and business deadlines;
· strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
· proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook, as well as standard office equipment;
· ability to engage in and foster teamwork;
· ability to maintain strict confidentiality in all matters;
· excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
** EXCELLENT BENEFIT PACKAGE AND RETIREMENT PLAN INCLUDED **