- Maintains a continuous flow of linen and resident clothing as needed.
- Maintains a safe and sanitary working environment.
- Attends meetings and in-services as required.
- Reports problems and needs to the supervisor in a timely manner.
- Basic understanding of use and maintenance of laundry equipment.
- Verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read, understand and speak English for business necessity.
- Have some concept of cleanliness, order and safety.
- Prior experience in a Long Term Care preferred.
- Presents professional image to consumers through dress, behavior and speech.
- Adheres to company standards for resolving consumer concerns.
- Ensures that all consumer /resident rights are protected.
Starting Wage: DOE
How To Apply: Please send resume in PDF or MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Riverside Laundry Tech” in the subject line.Minimum Education and Experience