Job Order: 17411528
Print Date: 03/10/2021 Expires: 05/10/2021
Job Title: Lead Driller
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Peters’ Drilling & Pump Service has specialized in being a one-stop shop for water needs since 1983. Still family owned and operated, Peters’ reputation of friendly professionalism still holds true.
PROVEN THREE YEARS MINIMUM JOURNEYMAN LEVEL WATER WELL DRILLING EXPERIENCE.
Duties and Qualifications
Include but not limited to:
- Must have experience running a TH60, T3W or T4 drilling rig
- Responsible for hard rock drilling, annular seals for water well drilling and well destructions
- Safety is of utmost importance
- Pump experience a plus
Looking for a candidate that is in search of a long-term career, not just a job.
- Benefit package includes medical, vision, dental and 401(k)
- Heavy lifting required
- Clean driving record and Class A or B license required
- F/T hourly. Wages DOE, benefits
Hiring Requirements: Drug Testing/Screening, Background Checks, Reference Checks, Credit Checks, Motor Vehicle Record Checks
Education Level: No Minimum Education
Requires a Drivers’ License: Yes, CA Commercial Class A or B
Minimum Salary: 24.00 Hour
Maximum Salary: 25.00 Hour
Benefits: Medical, Vacation, Retirement/Pension
Job Application Methods Accepted: Email
Peters’ Drilling & Pump Service Inc.
1005 Idaho Maryland Road
Grass Valley, CA 95945
Contact: Justin Peters
Phone: (530) 273-8136Minimum Education and Experience