Immediate opening available for Lead HVAC installer.
Minimum 3+ years experience in residential, new, and retrofit construction and Commercial retrofit and new construction.
Gibson Heating and Air Conditioning is a 50 year old 3rd generation family owned business. We specialize in all aspects of HVAC Commercial and Residential installation applications including, but not limited to, ductless, split AC and HP, roof top, large scale public and private commercial projects. We take pride in our craft and stand behind our work and strong reputation. Our work spans from small scale residential change outs to large scale commercial HVAC retrofit and new construction projects. We do it all!
Benefits of joining the Gibson Team:
• 50 years in the North state – Deep roots in the business and building communities which helps guarantee continuous job opportunities.
• Continuing education – We train weekly on skills and safety, we also pay for certifications & factory training and encourage NATE certification.
• Cross training – We create cross training opportunities to not only provide value for us but for our installers to be successful in multiple facets of our trade.
• Time off – Vacation, holidays and sick time. We provide earned vacation which increases with time, 4 paid holidays and 3 sick days. All time off is earned through hours worked.
• Insurance benefits – We provide multiple health plans to choose from and contribute up to 75% of the premium for the individual employee. There’s also the option to add dependents.
• Bonus opportunities – Performance and work bonus programs, 401K profit sharing program
• Uniform service – We believe our team needs to look professional. We provide uniform shirt, pants and hats with weekly cleaning service. We also provide PPE including hard hats, gloves and eye protection.
• Tool program – To help offset upfront tool costs we will help you purchase those expensive tools with a no interest short term loan. As required we provide all large specialty tools such as torches, vac pump, digital gauges, recovery machine, large power tools, etc…
• Family atmosphere – Gibson provides a family safe work environment; we work as a team and have respect for our coworkers and customers.
TO APPLY: Please forward resume by responding to system email. OR fax to 530-242-2004, OR in person at: 1153 Prestige Way, Redding, CA 96003